Our SEO team can help you identify opportunities for improvement and leverage your content to a wider audience for a full-funnel impact. Nearly 90 to 95% of web traffic occurs on search engines. If you want your website to be found, you need to be indexed on major search engines and ranked highly.
Some other facts about Google and search engines in general:
- 70% of searchers won’t click past the first page of SERPs.
- Google processes over 5.8B searches/day.
- Google processes over 2T searches/year.
- The avg. click-rate of position 1 in search results is 19.3%.
- Every year, between 15-20% of all searches are brand new.
- 65% of Google searches are performed on mobile devices.
- Google has 95% of the mobile search engine market in the U.S.
- About 35% of mobile Google searches are location-related.
- 55-60% of “near me” queries result in a store visit.
- 7 out of 10 Google searches for food occur on mobile devices.
- 50% of product searches begin on Google.
- Google is the dominant search engine with 90-95% market share.
On page SEO
Off page SEO
Tons of searches are made on Google on a regular basis. It is safe to declare that most people now rely on search engines to explore what they are looking for. Whether it is a product, assisting service, individual, brand or a solution to their problem, almost everyone gathers information by surfing online.
Following numbers can verify that.
- 80% of customers will never look past the first search engine results.
- 90% of mobile users use search engines on a regular basis.
- 79% of search engine users visit stores after doing a search on their mobile.
- 49% of entire Google searches are for local business.
- 94% of the all over clicks on first page of the search results.
- 97% of the global clicks in the search engine result go to organic links.